Punchcard will showcase VideoTrace at Tech23 2010 to be held in Sydney on Thursday 19th August, 2010. Punchcard was selected as one of the 23 most innovative ICT companies in Australia and will show off its VideoTrace technology and business model to an audience of 400+ potential investors, mentors, entrepreneurs and customers at a full day event run by SlatteryIT.
Tech23 aims to:
- Provide an opportunity to celebrate and encourage innovation
- Accelerate commercialisation opportunities through showcasing, sharing and networking opportunities
- Bring to light young companies and give them the opportunity to showcase their innovative solution or product
- Provide potential deal-flow to the investment community, including angel investors, venture capital firms, strategic investors, corporate investors
- Offer a forum where industry leaders, innovators and interested parties can engage on key issues affecting the industry
- Encourage connections between entrepreneurs and innovators and facilitate opportunities for mentors, investors, advisors and partners to emerge